UEM Sunrise bullish of Estuari Gardens@Puteri Harbour


UEM Sunrise Bhd is optimistic that its first landed residential project in Puteri Harbour – dubbed Estuari Gardens @ Puteri Harbour – will perform well since majority of prospective buyers still prefer to acquire this type of properties.

“Puteri Harbour is the crown jewel of Nusajaya and it will be the project’s strong selling point to attract interest from domestic and foreign buyers,” said its acting chief marketing officer Zadil Hanief Mohamed Zaidi.

Set for launch this Sunday, the first phase of the project features 350 double-storey superlink houses with built-up area between 251.58 sq m and 329.80 sq m, while prices start from RM1.39 million to RM2.82 million each.

With a gross development value (GDV) of RM634 million, the project’s first phase saw 500 buyers register their interest, of which 10 percent committed to sign the sales and purchase agreement, said Zadil.

“We are looking at owner-occupier for the project with up-graders, buyers with extended families and Malaysian professionals working in Singapore.”

Nestled on a 159.60ha site, the entire Estuari development will have a GDV of RM7 billion, which will keep UEM Sunrise busy in the next seven to 10 years, said Jeff Saw Seong Keat, general manager of waterfront property development Puteri Harbour.

Aside from the superlink terrace homes, products to be offered in the next phases will include bungalows as well as semi-detached, cluster homes.

Saw revealed that 40 percent of the 350 superlink terrace homes will be set aside for bumiputra buyers and the other 60 percent for non-bumi buyers, of which 20 percent are reserved for foreign buyers.

“The project is easily accessible from the New Coastal Highway and also just a few minutes away from the Second Link Crossing in Gelang Patah, which makes it attractive to Singaporean buyers.”

As the only landed residential project in Puteri Harbour, UEM Sunrise is confident the project will attract domestic and foreign buyers, said Saw.

  • Keywords:

Celebrity Interview

Exclusive News

Real estate investors look to Southeast Asia
〔THE CHINA POST〕 TAIPEI, Taiwan -- Facing a low-performing local real estate market, Taiwanese investors are reportedly putting their money abroad in up-and-coming development properties throughout Southeast Asia. Two large international real estate firms hosted separate press conferences on Tuesday to analyze the latest trend in real estate purchases. According to Executive Director David Chin (泰啟松) of Asia Pacific International Property, the firm, which specializes in real estate transactions in the Asia-Pacific region, made nearly NT$7.3 billion in sales.