Bangkok Property Report
THE BANGKOK PROPERTY REPORT CONSISTS OF TWO MAIN PARTS:
A three-section overview of economic conditions in Thailand, along with a summary of the Bangkok Property Report and infrastructure developments, both current and planned:
- Economic Overview: An overview of prevailing economic conditions in Thailand, including factors affecting the property market.
- Property Overview: A summary of the property sector in Bangkok, including analysis of nine distinct property sectors.
- Infrastructure Update: A detailed study of all current and future infrastructure projects, along with the effects on future property development.
Demand, take-up, current and forecasted supply, capital values, rental rates and yields, occupancy levels and forecasts for nine distinct sectors, including:
- Investment Sector: Information and analysis on Thai property funds and major property transactions.
- Housing Market Sector: Representative survey of different types of housing across Greater Bangkok, directly covering more than 40,000 units/quarter. (Bangkok Apartment Research)
- Freehold and Leasehold Condominium Market Sector: Over 50,000 downtown Bangkok condominiums covered, along with secondary market transactional information for older units. (Bangkok Condo Research)
- Expatriate Rental Apartment Market Sector: Survey covers over 10,000 downtown Bangkok apartments for expatriate rental, broken down into grade A and B.
- Serviced Apartment Market Sector: Covers all grade A serviced apartments (more than 10,000 units) in downtown Bangkok.
- Office Market Sector: Includes data on over 7.5 million sq.m. of grade A and B office space in Bangkok’s CBD and non-CBD areas.
- Retail Market Sector: Nearly 5 million sq.m. of retail space covered.
- Industrial Market Sector: Covers close to 100,000 rai (40,000 acres) of serviced industrial land plot (SILP) usage and sales, along with over 1 million sq.m. of ready-built factory (RBF) space.
- Hotel Market Sector: All hotels broken down into four categories, with ADR and occupancy analysis on luxury and first-class hotels in Bangkok, along with new and forecast supply in resort destination and provincial areas, including Phuket, Pattaya, Koh Samui, Hua Hin and Chiang Mai.